You are encouraged to be part of all that is happening within the life of Nardin Park Church! To assist you in the process of getting acquainted, please be aware of the following:
- Our Welcome Center is located in Mercer Hall next to the Sanctuary. The center is staffed with people who can provide information about our ministries. Brochures and copies of Sunday morning sermons (“Sermons to Go”) are also available.
- During worship, you are invited to sign the Friendship Folder in each pew, giving such information as will help us to contact you more personally with opportunities for ministry in the church.
- Our monthly church newsletter is called “At the Park.” Extra copies are available in the information racks provided at each entrance door. If you would like to be placed on the mailing list, please contact the office.
- All ministries of the church are open to everyone, regardless of church membership or affiliation.
- Nursery care is available during all services. By registering your cell phone number when you check-in your child, you can be called any time if necessary.
- F.R.O.G. Sunday School for children (toddler-6th grade) runs concurrently with the Worship Service, in their designated locations: toddlers/2’s through 4yr. olds in the first floor areas, and Kindergarten through 6th grade begin in the Children’s Worship Center on the second floor. They then move to age-appropriate rotation workshops.