We invite you to look over the multitude of opportunities to Get Involved at Nardin Park Church and to pursue the activities that seem best for you. Active involvement in the life of the church strengthens our individual faith and commitment, and truly enables the total mission of the church. You will find many choices on these pages, but if you have a different idea, we are always open to developing new ministries and programs. Feel free to contact our staff with your ideas and questions.
You may want to Get Involved by:
- [intlink id="126" type="page"]Assisting our professional staff[/intlink] deliver our ministry programs in Worship, Music, Youth Ministries, Drama, Special Events and Welcoming.
- [intlink id="128" type="page"]Lending your talents to the Christian Education[/intlink] of the children, youth, and adults of Nardin Park Church
- [intlink id="130" type="page"]Being part of one of our many Fellowship Groups[/intlink]. Formed at different times for many reasons of common interest, the Fellowship Groups generally provide a balance of social gathering and service projects, a support group in times of need, and a way to build and share our faith. There are groups for young and old as well as for single and married. So you can find your place.
- [intlink id="132" type="page"]Being an outreach volunteer[/intlink] with our congregational care and support programs or as a volunteer with one of the community organizations we support.
- [intlink id="134" type="page"]Helping out around the church[/intlink] with the many operational requirements of keeping the church moving forward. You might want to help out around the office or with building maintenance. You can live out your faith through involvement and leadership on one of the committees that oversee our operations and programs.
The rewards of involvement are manyfold, and we look forward to helping you reap those rewards.
“…the local church is to minister to persons in the community where the church is located…and to participate in the worldwide mission of the church…”